Well hello! How's everybody doing???? Those of you who follow me on Instagram and/or Twitter know that I have been frantically trying to finish a summer class I was taking, fitting and pattern alterations. If you've ever taken a very Very VERY condensed summer class, you might know what I mean when I say, 'frantically trying to finish'. Honey, it was intense! I feel like a much better seamstress though...it's kind of incredible how much I've learned in a few weeks. It also didn't hurt to have such an awesome instructor.
It's been a little while since I've posted anything on my dear ol' blog. I've missed you all tremendously. The list of photos above is a little tribute to the past few weeks of my summer. Raise your glasses....I survived.
1. Dotted pants I made using Clover by Colette Patterns.
2. Super cute cat-eye sun glasses I swooped up from Target.
3. Bodice draft I was working on.
4. New fabric finds. I dunno I might make a dress or something.
5. Pretty daisies (fresh flowers make me happy!). My summer drink of choice, Thai iced tea. My new pattern drafting book that I'm obsessed with.
6. My serger. I was working on my final project for class.
7. Me waiting for class to start. Comfy and casual just the way I like it.
8. Homework. Measurement taking.